Questions? 503.552.1660 / Toll-free 877.669.8737 or email@example.com
NCNM seeks to enroll the most qualified individuals from different backgrounds into our degree programs. It is important to follow the application deadlines and requirements for each program.
Steps to take when applying to NCNM.
- Choose an Academic Program
- Check the Admission & Program Requirements
- Check the Application Requirements
- Apply online
- Explore and apply for Financial Aid
- Submit your application online
If offered admission, the following is required to secure your seat:
- MScGH, MSiMR, and MScN programs required a $250 deposit to secure your seat
- ND and MSOM programs require a $500 deposit to secure your seat
Pursuing a degree on a medical school campus also requires, by State and Federal laws and licensure organizations:
- Background check (applicant is responsible for the fee)
- Release of Information
- Proof of certain vaccinations, or letter of exempt
Additional NCNM requirements:
- Statement of Intent to enroll
- Change of address
- Final, official transcripts for all institutions
Note: The college reserves the right to admit or reject applicants at the sole discretion of the Admissions Committee at any point in the admissions process. For more information, email us at the office of admissions.