Questions? 503.552.1660 / Toll-free 877.669.8737 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission to NCNM is competitive and it is the college’s goal to admit only the most highly qualified applicants.
Steps to take when applying to NCNM.
- Choose an Academic Program
- Check the Admission & Program Requirements
- Check the Application Requirements
- Apply online
- Download a copy of the NCNM Admissions Application
- Explore and apply for Financial Aid
- Submit your application online or
- Mail your completed NCNM Admissions Application to our Admissions office at:
Office of Admissions
National College of Natural Medicine
049 SW Porter Street, Portland, Oregon 97201
or e-mail the admissions office
503.552.1660 / Toll-free 877.669.8737
Note: The college reserves the right to admit or reject applicants at the sole discretion of the Admissions Committee at any point in the admissions process. For more information, email us at the office of admissions.