- Completed and signed application form
- $75 (USD) nonrefundable application fee payable to NCNM
- Official sealed college transcripts for all college and university coursework
- Catalog course descriptions for all science prerequisite courses
- Two official letters of recommendation: one from a college or university faculty member, and one from a professional. (Letters are not required for the MSiMR and MScN degrees.)
- A one-page chronological resume of work, educational and volunteer experience
- Typed responses to applicable essay questions
Please follow the application packet’s detailed instructions and direct all application materials to the Office of Admissions – address shown above.
It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that materials are received by NCNM on time. Application materials become property of NCNM and will not be returned or forwarded to other institutions.
Completed applications will be evaluated and those individuals who competitively meet requirements will be invited to a required interview on campus. Telephone interviews are normally not granted, but may be considered under extenuating circumstances. The interview allows students to visit the College and decide if it is a good fit.
Copies of policies regarding transfer students are available from the Office of Admissions. Note that there is a $75 nonrefundable transcript evaluation fee.
Second professional degree candidates, defined as a health care practitioner with a doctoral level degree, ND , DC , MD , DO , DDS , or DPM , may apply for fall, winter or spring term admission. Depending on prior completed coursework, a full-time schedule may not be available for one of these terms. A proposed class schedule for the intended term of entry and a degree completion plan can only be created after a candidate’s prior course work has been evaluated.
Due to the classical orientation of the MSOM program, only a limited number of credits from programs with a traditional orientation are transferable.